Thursday, September 11, 2008

Angane Oronam Koodi!

The second Onam after wedding, the second Onam far from where Onam is celebrated with all awe and happiness and full of people... :( Its Uthradam today, the first Onam. Already missed the sadya and I am sitting at home here, not yet decided whether or not to work from home at least tom, for Onam!
Remembering the Onam we used to celebrate at home, I am not able to keep myself fully happy! This time even at home, poor parents and granny are all alone, with my sis and I being away from home... They are still celebrating it as Onam should not be missed! And here, all potlucks are on Sat, as its not a working day and its so convenient for all. Sigh!
Leaving this post uncompleted...
Wish everyone a very happy Onam, where ever you are... Kaanam vittum Onam unnane :)

No comments: